Suzy in the Sunflowers

Suzy in the Sunflowers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Prankville, USA- Part 1

Jill Lamar needs something else to occupy her time. Apparently two babies and a household are not enough. Instead of finding something productive to do she plays pranks on the innocent.

I, the innocent, decided it may be time to "pay back" the bored housewife/mom! But, before we get to that.... Let's talk about what her and Larry did to me.....

We send all sorts of stuff from her house to my house almost daily. We use a trusty Marshall's bag to transport items (clothes, food, toys, etc.). She though it would be hilarious to place a friendly little visitor in The Bag for me to find. I opened the bag one morning before school to find a pesky little snake. Yes, the snake was fake. I don't care. I don't like a snake. Not even a plastic snake. Opening The Bag to get a jacket to in turn find a plastic (very real looking) snake is not the way I like to start my days off. I screamed. Sent her a picture. Got a good laugh. Then, decided I would share the wealth. I put the snake in a McDonald's bag and gave biscuits to two of the girls at work. They were not impressed. It didn't even phase them. One of them didn't even see the snake. Needless to say.... I didn't have the success that Jill had.
The little critter.....
Well, my luck didn't stop with the snake. It must be the "Year of the Animals" in Prankville, USA. My lovely friend, Larry, decided he needed in on the action too. I go out to my car after work to find this little fellow.
He is so real looking at first glance.
 

I jumped, looked around, and immediately grabbed my phone! They got me. They reeeeeeaaalllly got me. I wish someone could have videoed this little show taking place. After I realized it was fake I looked around like, "I am definitely on Pranked or America's Funniest Home Videos". I put him in my backseat and headed to pick up Suzy.


Suzy loved the little fella.
I sent Hubs a picture of what had taken place in my car that afternoon. He showed it to his boss. His boss said, "She has the worst luck with cars". Then I sent him the picture of the fox with Suzy. Scott then flipped out. He told me to get the dang animal away from her. He went back and looked at the pictures and realized it was not real. I am sure he felt like a big moron, too.


The fun with Old Fox continues...... Part II coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment