Suzy in the Sunflowers

Suzy in the Sunflowers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Suzy's Special Treatment==Gravel Massage

I ran a few errands after work Friday before picking Suzy up from Tattle Tales. When I got there to pick her up Ashley informed me that she was outside playing with the big kids. I walked outside to find my sweet Sue sitting in the rocks playing. She was very proud of those two fistfuls of rocks she had. She is treated like a queen everywhere she goes. Lauren and Kalon joke that she will grow up thinking she is a princess. She really will if we don’t watch out. Every single person in her life caters to her every need. Not that it is a problem, but she has lots of people in her life. Lots of people equals lots of catering. Lots of catering equals super spoiled. It is just self assuring to know that she is taken care of everywhere she goes. Tattle Tales has a video system so you can watch your kiddo and how he/she is taken care of. I have not logged on to the system one single time. I know she is in good hands and will be well tended to. I am very thankful for those gals at daycare. Very, very thankful.



She doesn't look as excited about it in this photo!

I am so glad that those girls take care of my baby. I wouldn't want her anywhere else. How many daycare centers allow little bitties to be outside? Not many! Just another reason we like TTales. Thank you Robin for sharing the photos with me!
 
After being spoiled by Ashley, B, Robin, Connie, the list could go on and on forever she was brougth home to be spoiled by Auntie Laurie and Auntie KK. We spent the rest of our afternoon watching Suzy in her playpen outside. She is standing  flat footed for quite some time so we are just waiting for her to take that leap of faith. She is thinking about moving those legs, but sh isn't just quite sure yet. It will come. It will come soon.

While we sit outside with her in the afternoons we load her play pen up with goodies. Of course, she choses an empty formula can, scoop, and a nose sucker to be her favorites.
 

God love her.... We have tried every sippy couple in Wal Mart. She just cannot figure out how to tilt her head back in order for juice to come down. She tries, oh so very, hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment