Suzy in the Sunflowers

Suzy in the Sunflowers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Big Baby Room


Since Suzy got so much stuff for Christmas we had to declutter her room. I had a twin size bed in her nursery along with all her other furniture. I only used it when I nursed and when she was sick. I would sleep in her room with her. I am very strict about her not sleeping at night in our bed. She can nap with us, but not sleep in our bed IF I can help it. I didn't get much use out of the twin bed so I moved it out and put in a shelf. All of her toys that had been scattered throughout my house are now in her bedroom on her shelf or in the floor. She loves the new "big baby room". She plays, plays, and plays some more.
She immediately starts pulling stuff out, but that is okay.... It is her room after all.
I had gotten an iPad after Thanksgiving for Suzy and me (an early Christmas present).  I thought the present was more for me than for her, but I was wrong. She looooves it.
 
My pal, Jill, and I went to have some pampering done this week too. Suzy went to Tattle Tales and her boys stayed at home with Mrs. Ann. We had a large time. It was fantastic. Nothing better than being spoiled, but it makes it even better when you have a friend with you.

I'm having my toes painted after a quick pedicure and Jill has a mask on her legs. Little did I know.... I had a delux pedi and didn't tell the lady. Jill did. She got star treatment.

Suzy has a fierce diaper rash these days. It is absolutely horrendous. I think it may be from her stomach adjusting to the transition from formula to whole milk. I know some of the reason for the raw booty is partly my fault. I forgot to take more diapers to daycare and they had to let her borrow  one of Tinsley or Easten's diapers.... Suzy wears Luvs and they don't tear her bottom up, but Huggies get her every time. She must be allergic to them?? Every single time that she pees or poops it brings her to tears. I have let her go around the house without a diaper as much as possible. She has peed and pooped in the floor. I just Clorox it up, and move on. It is just seems better than torturing her with the diapers. We are medicating and I hope it passes soon. I will be sure to take diapers to daycare next Thursday. Poor Sue Baby.
She is content playing....

Still content...

Probably pooping at this point...

Absolutely hysterical because she had pooped and it was hurting her so bad.
I was sitting around the house being lame tonight and my sweet friend, Taylor, sent me a text along with a picture. The picture was from delivery day. She was at the hospital that day. I am so glad she saved the picture. I had not ever seen it. Almost a year later I get the chance to see it. It is a priceless picture. I am so glad she shared it with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment