Suzy in the Sunflowers

Suzy in the Sunflowers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Claus? No Thanks

Well, our pictures from Magnolia's Breakfast with Santa turned out just about like I had suspected they would. Out of all the pictures they took we got about 3 that were decent. Three is better than none, right?
"Who is this guy?"

"He might be ok."
 
"Okay, he might even be a little funny?"

"I think I'll be alright."
 
"Let me get another look."

"Nope, I don't think I like him."

"It is official. I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!"

I am very thankful that our little town offers fun stuff like this for Mamas (like me) that like to torture children for a few good pictures. These pictures are not what I had envisioned for my Christmas Cards, but I got to use one of them along with other pictures of Suzy that we snapped throughout the year. Maybe next year we will have one good enough that it can take up the whole Christmas Card. Keep an eye out for Suzy in your mailbox, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment